The finger-jointed light blockboards!
Completely new possibilities in exhibition, theatre and stage construction based on massive weight reduction and extremely easy handling!
Blockboards made of the light and rapidly growing wood type albasia falcata guarantee absolutely smooth surfaces with low weight, high strength and screw withdrawal resistance!
- • Light, supporting constructions
- • Modular systems
- • Walls
- • Sanded core-layer (both sides)
- • Finger-jointed strips, no knot-holes
- • Suitable for depth-milling
- • Thicknesses up to 100mm with special constructions also available upon request
- • High quality finish and marginal swelling (2,3 % / 24h)
- • 3D-coating possible
- • High strength (4400 N/mm²)
- • Good screwing strength (1400 N/mm²)
Bitte alle mit einem *Required Fields